limited casing warranty
WHAT IS COVERED:
Tireco’s Standard Limited Casing Warranty applies to select new Commercial Truck radial tires listed below:
HOW LONG COVERAGE LASTS:
This Limited Casing Warranty is valid through the 2nd retreaded life or for four (4) years from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
Tires used in off-highway (such as mining & logging are not covered under this Limited Casing Warranty).
In the event a material or workmanship defect is confirmed by a Tireco authorized representative, Tireco will provide a predetermined casing allowance based on the table below.
The Casing & Retreading allowance are as follows:
|SIZE||1ST RETREAD||2ND RETREAD|
HOW TO GET SERVICE:
Each step of the following procedures must be completed in order to qualify for any credit provided by this Limited Casing Warranty:
- The dealer/customer must contact the Tireco Consumer Relations Department to receive a Return Merchandise Number (RMA) to start the claim process:
a. [email protected]
- The dealer/customer must use the Warranty Claim Form provided by Tireco for any adjustments to be considered for credit. The Claim Form must be filled in completely (Tire size, Tread 500 W. 190th St. 6th Fl. Gardena, CA 90248-4265 U.S.A. TEL: (310) 767-7990 FAX: (310) 217-9267 www.tireco.com pattern, DOT, Remaining tread, etc). All Forms can be located at www.tireco.com, or www.milestartires.com.
- The Consumer Relations Representative will request the Commercial Truck radial tire to be sent to one of Tireco’s Adjustment Centers at our expense for inspection. Shipping instructions along with an RMA number will be provided.
- The dealer/customer must send the completed Claim Form and all other documents with Tires to the Adjustment Center.
- Upon receipt of documents and tires, Tireco’s Technical Service Representative will complete the inspection.
- If the Commercial Truck radial tire is adjustable, the dealer/customer will be notified and will be issued a credit after which the tire will be destroyed by Tireco.
- If the Commercial Truck radial tire is not adjustable, the dealer/customer will receive a letter of notification with an explanation. If the tire(s) was requested by the dealer/customer to be returned, the non adjustable Commercial Truck tires will be returned at the expense of the dealer/customer.
- No credit shall be given until a completed warranty claim form and all documents related to the claim are received by Tireco and the Commercial Truck radial tire is found to be adjustable.
- Any form that is illegible or incomplete may be returned to the dealer/customer for completion and will delay the application process.
All tires/wheels returned to Tireco for warranty consideration are subject to inspection. Tires/wheels that are found to not meet the warranty criteria (adjustable) will be disposed of at the time of inspection unless the tires/wheels have been previously requested to be returned. All tires/wheels returned to the dealer/customer will be done at the dealer’s/customer’s expense.
TO ASK QUESTIONS, REQUEST INFORMATION, OR FILE A CLAIM:
Contact our warranty professionals at 1-800-937-9433 or via email at [email protected]. No claim will be considered unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. Claim forms and all warranty related forms can be found on our website www.tireco.com and www.milestartires.com. All product returns must be accompanied by a completed Return Material Authorization (RMA) form and number. Products submitted without prior authorization will not be processed and are subject to freight chargeback.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW:
All implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are expressly limited to the duration of this written warranty. All obligations or liabilities for indirect, incidental or consequential damages are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law, including economic loss, loss of profit, loss of use of vehicle, loss of time, inconvenience, personal injury or death. Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusions may not apply. This Limited Casing Warranty gives the customer legal rights that may vary from state/province to state/province. This Limited Casing Warranty, the Standard Limited Mileage Warranty, and the Standard Limited Warranty are the only express warranties applicable to items sold by Tireco, and supersede the terms of any previous warranty.